You may use the material on this website freely, but you must always acknowledge
this website as the source of the material you are using:
- First, check the copyright notice on the page or article.
- If the material is copyrighted by a third party, there will generally be
contact information at the end of the article. You must contact that party
to request the right to reprint or repost the material.
- If the material is copyrighted by TLICT, or does not have an explicit
copyright statement (meaning it has a presumed copyright assigned to TLICT),
you may freely reprint the material under the following conditions:
- You must provide an accurate note of the source of the reprinted
material, identifying it to be from this website.
- If the material is published on a website, you must provide a link
from that website back to this website. (Please note: Unauthorised
Framing is prohibited i.e. this website must not be displayed in a third
- Users are also requested to send a copy of the reprinted material if
it is published in a hardcopy form (such as in a newsletter or
brochure), or to advise TLICT by e-mail if the material is used on a
- It is not necessary to obtain prior approval to use material on this
website as long as the above conditions are met.
You may link to life.org.nz freely for any purpose, at any time. Please click
here for details
We aim to
research our material thoroughly and we aim to acknowledge all sources of
ideas, information and research.
We attempt to obtain permission to use material from the original source
of the material when this is known.
When an unknown source of material becomes known we will acknowledge the
source at the earliest possible moment.
We will remove any copyright material should the owner of the copyrighted
material request it except when quoted "in context" and clearly
adentified as the work of the owner.
We will not use any material supplied to this website for direct profit or
gain unless approval has been granted to us to do so.
Access and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- PARTIES: This website is provided by The Life Information
Charitable Trust (TLICT) to you (the user of this website)
- TLICT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this
agreement at any time. Such changes will appear on this page. By using this
website, you agree in advance to accept these terms and conditions.
- COPYRIGHT: Unless specified otherwise, the materials used and
displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, movies,
images, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, music and sound,
and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of TLICT
and are protected by relevant copyright, trademark and other laws.
- USE OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL: You agree not to modify, reproduce,
retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate
any such material without clear acknowledgement of the originating website
source: (e.g. life.org.nz). FAILURE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WEBSITE AS THE
ORIGINATING SOURCE OF ANY MATERIAL USED FROM THIS WEBSITE IS UNAUTHORIZED
USE AND CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SHALL ENTITLE THE LIFE
INFORMATION CHARITABLE TRUST TO EXERCISE ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES UNDER
APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAW, INCLUDING AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING FURTHER USE AND
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER:A portion of this website may contain
information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organisations.
TLICT DOES NOT ENDORSE NOR IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY
OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THIS WEBSITE. While every care is
taken to ensure the accuracy of information contained within this website,
TLICT provides the information on this website as is, without any warranty
of any kind, express or implied, and takes no responsibility for any
consequence relating directly or indirectly to any information,
recommendations, procedure, or action by any person using this website.
- LINKS DISCLAIMER: This website may contain links to a variety of
third-party websites which may not be under the control of TLICT. TLICT is
not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data,
opinions, advice, or statements made on such third party sites. TLICT
provides these links simply as a convenience and the inclusion of such links
does not imply that TLICT endorses or accepts any responsibility for the
content or use of such websites.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to this
website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with,
the laws of New Zealand.